E-Shram Card Registration eshram.gov.in Portal 2022, E Shram Card Benefits, Download PDF Online and Check Payment Status.
Economically weak people in the country need help. The government helps them in many ways. The government helps these people in many ways. By running many schemes, things like free ration and financial help are done by the government. At the same time, the portal has also started taking many schemes to the people. One such portal is an eShram card.
A large population of India consists of workers engaged in the unorganized sector. Such people have to face many difficulties in their daily life. The most common problem is seasonal employment. Apart from this, these people also do not have any idea to secure their future.
Due to this, many types of financial challenges come in front of these people in old age. Considering these problems of workers related to the unorganized sector, the Government of India has launched E Shram Card. There are many benefits of the E Shram card.
What is E Shram Card?
E Shram Card is Developed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, the e-Shram portal has been created to create a national database of unorganized workers, which is linked with an individual’s Aadhaar. The data includes details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill type, family details, etc. to understand their employability and benefit of social security schemes.
eShram Card is the first national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, gig and platform workers, construction workers, and many more.
Objectives of E Shram Card
- Its main objective is to create a centralized database of each construction worker, migrant worker, gig and platform worker, street vendor, domestic worker, agricultural worker, etc., which will help them to implement social security services and share their information with various. To distribute stakeholder welfare schemes.
- The next objective is to provide a comprehensive database to the central and state governments for the portability of social security and welfare benefits to migrant and construction workers and to tide over any future national crisis.
E Shram Card Registration Portal, Benefits, Online Apply
|Scheme Name||Shramik Card|
|Started In||August 2021|
|Total Card Issued||27,13,22,087|
|Partial Handicap Help||₹1 Lakh|
|E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number||14434|
|Accidental Death Insurance||₹2 Lakh|
|Budget Reserved for Scheme||₹404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16-59 Years|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour & Employment, India|
|e-Shram Card Online Portal||eshram.gov.in|
Using this scheme the Government of India wants to collect data on workers in the unorganized sector. With the help of the collected data, the central government will implement other beneficial schemes for the workers.
The Ministry of Labor and Employment is already running various schemes for the welfare of eligible citizens. If a person is already taking advantage of the schemes launched by the Ministry of Labor then he cannot apply for Shramik Card.
It is clearly mentioned by the central government that this scheme is only for the unorganized labor sector if a person working in the organized sector is not eligible for the scheme.
eshram.gov.in – Benefits of e-Shram Card
Apart from what you know, there are many benefits of e Shram Card 2022. Check out the complete benefits in the points given below.
- Death insurance of ₹ 2 lakh will be provided and financial assistance of ₹ 1 lakh will be given in case of particle obstruction.
- Not only financial assistance, free cycles for children, working tools, sewing machines, etc. will also be provided under the scheme.
- Between ₹ 500-1000 will be sent to the labor card holder every month.
- The government is also planning to link the e-Shram card with the ration card so that the cardholders can get the benefits of other schemes launched by the state and central Governments.
Documents Required for E-Shram Card- Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar card
- The mobile number is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Bank account details.
- The age of the worker (labor) is not less than 16 years and not more than 59 years.
The process to Apply E Shram Card Online @eshram.gov.in
Follow the steps given below for E Shram Card Online Application 2022 process. Make sure that you have registered a mobile number linked with your Aadhar card for the proper process to apply for E Shram Card 2022.
- Visit the official web portal @eshram.gov.in
- Then click on “Register on E-Shram” and you will be redirected to the “Self Registration” page.
- Enter your contact number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Enter the captcha code and select the details mentioned.
- After that click on the “Send OTP” button and an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP and accept the information that appears on the screen.
- Again you have to enter the required details like home address, educational qualification, etc.
- Enter the name of the skill and the nature of the occupation. Choose what type of work you do.
- Enter the bank details like the account holder’s name, account number, etc.
- Verify the details you have just entered.
- Again an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, verify OTP.
- After entering the One Time Password, your Shram Card will appear on the screen and you can download the same.
How to Download E Shram Card?
To use the facilities under the E-Shram scheme, you will need your 12-digit number present on the E-Shram Card 2022 issued after registration. Follow the guidelines given below to download your E Shram card:
- Open the eshram.gov.in official website for the e-Shram portal by entering the web address on your device.
- Once you reach the official web portal, click on the UPDATE link already registered on the home page. e-Shram registration login web portal will appear
- On this e-Shram login web page, enter your username and password followed by the captcha code, and click on the “Login” button. The system will verify your credentials and provide access to your Personal Profile section.
- Once you reach the profile web page, click on the E Shram card link from the menu at the top.
- After clicking on the link, it will download your E Shram card which will have a unique 12-digit number that is assigned to you. You can take a printout of this card for any other requirement of yours.
Directly E Shram card registration 2022 by clicking on the link available in front of your respective states.
|Name of State||E Shram Card Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Andhra Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Himachal Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Apply Now|
|Madhya Pradesh||Apply Now|
|Tamil Nadu||Apply Now|
|Uttar Pradesh||Apply Now|
|West Bengal||Apply Now|
So for your information regarding register.eshram.gov.in E Shram Card 2022 Online, you can see this table below. Also, get details like how to apply online E Shram Card 2022, and the documents required to apply online.
E Shram Card Contact and Support Information:
- Official Website – eshram.gov.in
- E-Shram Card Apply Online – Click Here
- Address: Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone No: 011-23354722
- E-Shram Card Helpdesk Number – 14434
E Shram Card ( FAQ)
Who can apply for E Shram Card?
All the people who work in the unorganized sector such as agricultural laborers, street vendors, migrant workers, rickshaw pullers, barbers, vegetable and fruit vendors, migrant workers, and similar others can apply for an E Shram card and get benefits from it.
Is E Shram’s card free?
Any worker in the informal sector between the age of 16 to 59 years can register himself on the portal. Workers will receive a Universal Account Number (UAN) card after registering on the e-Shram portal. The card is free for all, however, it will cost Rs 20 to update the data on the card.
What is the age limit to register for E Shram Card 2022?
Candidates in the age group of 16 to 59 years are eligible for Ashram Card Registration 2022. (both ages included)
If you are a laborer or laborer in the unorganized sector then E Shram Card is very important. E Shram Scheme was launched by the Government of India on 26 August 2021 to help the workers.
Today in this article we have collected all the information related to the E Shram scheme, such as what is this e-Shram scheme, what are the benefits of an E Shram card, how to apply for an E Shram card online, and what documents will be required for it. If you have any queries regarding E Shram Card then you can put your problems in below comment box.