Do you searching for how to transfer your balance in NTC, Then this article is for you. In this article, I will show you how you can transfer the balance in NTC. What if you are in a situation where your friend does not have enough balance and you want to transfer the balance to him? You can say that you will send the balance through top-up using any online recharge portal or app like eSewa, Khalti. But sometimes it is not possible due to a bad/weak internet connection. So if you are in such a situation then this article can help you. In the process, you may not need an internet connection.
Nepal Telecom (NTC) is a popular telecom service provider in Nepal. More than 50% of Nepali people are using NTC SIM cards. Most of the NTC customers use prepaid SIM cards. NTC Prepaid SIM card is offering a lot of features to the holder and balance transfer in NTC SIM is one of the most useful and popular features.
Things You Need to Know Before Transfer Balance In NTC?
To Transfer Balance in Nepal Telecom (NTC) You should follow Certain terms and conditions set by Nepal Telecom. Terms and conditions included;
- You can Transfer the Balance In NTC between Rs. 10 to Rs 500.
- You can make up to 20 transfers per day.
- You can transfer the balance only on an NTC number.
- A balance transfer is available for prepaid GSM users only
- You have to make sure that the receiver should be active on the NTC network.
How to transfer balance in NTC to NTC?
You transfer balance in NTC to NTC by using two simple Methods, using USSD And Self Care.
- To transfer balance in Ntc using USSD, first, you need to open the dial pad on your mobile phone. Then Dial *422*SecurityCode*DestinationNumber*Amount in Rs.#
- To Transfer balance in NTC using the self-care feature, You can simply visit the website, log in to your account and then click on Balance Transfer. Enter the recipient number, balance, and done.
- 422 – USSD for a balance transfer
- 12345678 – security code (8 digits)
- DestinationNumber – means the balance receiving mobile number.
- Amount in Rs – the amount you want to transfer
How to get a security code to transfer balance in NTC?
To get a security code to transfer balance in NTC you need to send an SMS to 1415 by Typing SCODE in a message box.
Sometimes there may be an issue with the security code reply (if you get no reply or an error message Then you send it again).
How to transfer balance in NTC without security code?
To transfer the balance in NTC without a security code you need to install NTC mobile apps on your smartphone. As mentioned below, this balance transfer method does not require a security code.
- Open Nepal Telecom mobile app and log in with your account. (If you do not have the Nepal Telecom mobile app, download it For Android Click here to download, For IOS Click here to download
- Find the Transfer Balance tab in the middle right of the first page and click on it.
- Enter “Recipient Phone Number” and the amount to be sent in Rs.
- Press “OK” and NTC will send an OTP (One Time Password) to your mobile.
- Enter and validate the OTP which will confirm the balance transfer to your friends or family.
Read more: how to check NTC number?