Kronos Login Guide: Do you want login into Kronos but actually you don’t how to login in to Kronos? don’t worry about it. In this article, I will explain everything about Kronos login.
Kronos provides powerful cloud-based software solutions for your workforce and human capital management (HCM). It allows you to perform HR tasks such as talent acquisition, onboarding of talent, managing employees’ work time and attendance and processing your employees’ payroll. All this is provided on a single platform and hence helps in improving human resource productivity and reduces cost and compliance risk.
These features help to signal relief to human resource managers. Several leading companies are associated with Kronos, such as Cognizant, Accenture, Microsoft, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, and Tata Consultancy Services. And some competitors include Infor, Paychex, Oracle, and ADP.
Among the many products and versions offered by Kronos Login, the main products are:
- Workforce Ready Suit- For small to medium-sized businesses.
- Workforce Central Suite – for enterprise organizations.
- Workforce Dimension Suite – As powerful as Workforce Central, it is easy to use as well as workforce ready.
Kronos Incorporated was founded in 1977 by Mark Ann, an alumnus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Simon Business School. And the world’s first microprocessor-based time clock was distributed by Kronos in 1979. Many different products and innovations have been launched, facilitating the workforce. Management continues. It began trading on the Nasdaq after filing an initial public offering in 1992. And then, in 2020 there was a merger between Kronos and Ultimate Software to provide us with an even more efficient human capital management company as Ultimate Kronos Group.
Some achievements and specifications of Kronos Login
- At the Brandon Hall HCM Excellence 2020 Awards, it won the Gold Medal for Excellence in Workforce Management.
- At the AI Breakthrough 2020 Awards, it won Best AI-Based Solution for Retail.
- At the SaaS 2020 Awards, it won Best SaaS for HR.
Types of programs in Kronos Login
- Workforce Dimension Suites: This is the best way to manage the workforce we have.
- Workforce ready suit: It is designed for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs). who has minimum staff?
- Workforce Central Suite: It is intended for large-scale enterprises and organizations. Some examples of enterprises that use this program are Briggs & Stratton, Clemson University, and the city government of Orlando, USA. More than half of Fortune 1000 companies are their customers.
Advantages of using Kronos Login
- Division of Labor: The computing and tasking are divided across multiple tiers enabling smooth functioning.
- Scalability: Servers can scale horizontally and vertically with the latest updates.
- Performance: An error in one tier does not affect other tiers, and you can repair only the tier with an error
- Easy Data Access: Data can be easily accessed by managers and employees over mobile phones.
- Provides access to multiple features on a single platform.
Kronos Login Features
- Recruiting and Onboarding: It allows you to keep a record and facilitate the smooth acquisition of the best talent for the company.
- Talent management: This includes researching and allocating the best employees to fulfill the required needs and goals.
- Time Tracking: This feature allows you to keep track of the time allocated and spent on various tasks by the employees.
- Self-service: KRONOS enables the self-service option for employees to clock in and clock out to manage the workforce on a large scale.
- Payroll Solution: It helps to have complete access to data and costs to process payroll.
- Time and Attendance: It allows you to track the time spent, attendance, and overtime of the employees.
- Budgeting: It facilitates forecasting labor costs mostly over long time horizons such as quarters or years.
- Employee Tracking and Analysis: This feature is for monitoring the activities, schedules, and requirements of employees to analyze and make informed choices.
Kronos Login from home
Automation, real-time transactions, and an easy way to perform a task are just a few examples of what technology can do. With smartphone technology, we can now log into our mobile phones, which used to be accessible only to personal computers.
Yes, we can log in to Kronos even when we are away from the office. Download the Kronos mobile app from Google Play and log in from there. Kronos Login online means more productivity anytime, anywhere for both employers and employees.
For managers: they can quickly check in on employees on time. They can also approve employee timecards and day-offs for those who won’t take one. Resolving employee concerns as they occur is also an advantage.
For employees: Kronos Login Home is beneficial for them to quickly schedule their next work schedule or day, punch in and out in a few taps, and view their benefits and pay information in real-time.
Nothing to worry about if you have no data for a while. Working offline is available thanks to the Kronos login option, and you can upload those tasks later when a data or internet connection becomes available.