Kharidar Vacancy 2078 – Lok Sewa Aayog Vacancy for Kharidar 2078: Lok Sewa Aayog (Public Service Commission) Central Office announced a job vacancy for the post of Kharidar (Non-Technical). Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online before deadline.
Kharidar Vacancy 2078 Full Detail
Candidates who have reached the specified minimum qualifications are required to apply through the Commission’s online application system https://psconline.psc.gov.np.
Types of exams:
Written, a computer skills test, and an interview.
The exam date:
will be published later.
Dhankuta, Ilam, Khotang, Jaleshwor, Kathmandu, Hetauda, Pokhara, Baglung, Butwal, Dang, Surkhet, Jumla, Dipayal, and Mahendranagar offices of the Commission related to Advertising. In addition, the examination centers for the posts advertised by the Public Service Commission Jaleshwor office will be conducted in Lahan of Siraha district and Birgunj of Parsa district and also for the posts advertised by the Public Service Commission, Surkhet office in Dolpa and Humla district headquarters.
The application fee for each advertisement is Rs. 300 (Three hundred) will have to be submitted. In case of the candidate applying for additional advertisement on behalf of the inclusive group, an additional group will be charged Rs. 150 (One hundred and fifty) additional fee will have to be paid. In addition, depending on the cluster of the service/group selected by the candidate, for more than one cluster, additional Rs. 150 (One Hundred and Fifty) will have to pay the examination fee.
Application Fee Submission Period
After submitting the application online, the candidate has to pay double the fee along with the voucher with the Master ID and business code number mentioned within the office hours of the last day of application (in case of public holiday on the first day after office opening). The prescribed examination fee / double fee must be paid compulsorily.
Documents to be uploaded
Candidate should upload the documents specified in the relevant advertisement including educational qualification, training, experience, business license certificate, inclusive group opening the document in the specified place of the online application system in PDF format. All candidates are required to scan the front of their citizenship certificate and upload it in JPEG format. The candidate should be fully accountable for the details mentioned in the application.
Last date to apply
2078-12-15 and double fee paid till 2078-12-22.
Age limit of candidates
18 years of age and not exceeding 35 years by 2078-12-15 and not exceeding 40 years in the case of women and disabled candidates.
There will be no age limit for permanent civil servants.
Exam program before the interview and date of the interview
The result of the written exam will be informed when it is published.
Job description in the post
Service, group related.
As per prevailing law.
Ministries related to services
Ministries assigned to run the administration of services, groups, subgroups.
Minimum qualifications required:
For the internal competition, open and inclusive:
(A) For Justice Service, Justice and Government Advocate Group and Administration Service, General Administration Group: – Passed SLC or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
(B) For Administrative Service, Accounting Group: – Passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics or Acting or Elective Accounting subject from a recognized educational institution.
(C) For Audit Services: – Passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics or Accounting subject from a recognized educational institution.
Note: In the case of candidates who have passed SLC or similar examinations after the implementation of the grading system, those who have obtained GPA 2 or above grade points will be considered as having completed the minimum qualification.
Special information for internal competition
- In the posts to be filled by the internal competitive examination, the employees working in the Gazetted Unnumbered Third Class and unclassified posts may be potential candidates.
- The minimum service period (three years) as per sub-section (6) of section 7 of the Civil Service Act, 2049 should be completed. (But women, Adivasi / Janajati, Madhesi, Dalit, disabled, and civil servants permanently residing in backward areas will be potential candidates for promotion even if the service period is less than one year.)
- Relevant employees working in the service as per the Federal Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064 BS and having reached the required minimum service period and educational qualification will get candidates.
- Civil Service Act Must be unqualified to be a candidate as per Article 10 of 2049.
- The calculation of the previous service period shall be in accordance with Rule 123 of the Civil Service Rules, 2050. For that, the service period should be certified.
- In case of educational qualification to be determined equivalent, a certified copy of equivalent determination must be submitted.
- When filling the online application form, it is mandatory to mention the details related to your service.
Information for Open and Inclusive Examination
- Must be not disqualified as per Section 10 of the Civil Service Act, 2049.
- In order to pass the examination of the first phase, you have to get 40 (forty) percent marks of the integer of the first phase. The result of the written test will be published on the basis of the total marks obtained in the second phase examination.
- The open and inclusive written examination of the second phase will be held on the same date and time. (There is no need to give separate examinations for each service/group and open and inclusive group.
- While publishing the results of the candidates selected from the open and inclusive written examination, all the services and groups will be published alphabetically.
- Candidates selected from the written test will be involved in the computer skills test and interview. Priorities of groups and offices must be filled. Service, Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the interview unless it is a priority of the group and office.
- Candidates selected from the written examination for the inclusive group will not be allowed to choose the order of priority of the inclusive group. The inclusive group of candidates will be maintained as per the prevailing arrangement of the Commission on the basis of the inclusive groups mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
- The program will be determined in such a way that the candidates selected in the open and inclusive and more than one inclusive group will be included in the computer skills test and interview only once. The score of the skill test and interview will be calculated in all the groups (Khala and Inclusive) that the candidate has passed.
- Merit Order obtained after the examination of all the stages and Priority Order of the service, group, and office chosen by the candidate will be recommended for an appointment.
Special instructions for candidates applying for inclusive group advertisements
Advertisement Candidates wishing to apply for inclusive group posts should prepare and submit the following documents at the time of application. After being selected for the interview from the result of the written test, when you come to give the interview, you have to bring along the original of such documents along with the self-certified copy. If the mentioned documents are not maintained at the time of application, the application may be canceled at any time.
(A) In case of Adivasi / Janajatika: On the basis of the same list in case of castes listed in Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, but if there is more than one caste within the caste listed in Nepal __ Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, on the recommendation of Chief District Officer. Document certified as a surname within the listed caste.
(B) In case of Madheshi: Document certified as Madhesi by the Government of Nepal by publishing information in the Nepal Gazette as specified by the organization, but a document certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the concerned local level head until the organization is specified by publishing the information in the Nepal Gazette.
(C) In case of Dalits: In case of castes listed by the National Dalit Commission on the basis of the same list, however, if there is more than one surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission, document certified as Surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the concerned local head.
(D) In case of Disability: Disability Identity Card issued by the Social Welfare Council or Disability Identity Card issued by the concerned local level mentioning the classification of disability as per sub-section (3) of section 4 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2074.
(E) In the case of backward areas: Civil Service Act, Subject to sub-section (7) of section 7 of 2049 BS and clarification clause (1) of section 17 of the Federal Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064, mentioning the permanent residence in the district and the certificate of citizenship obtained from the concerned district On the basis of recommendation up to 3 months before the day of filling the application form.
If the citizenship has been obtained from a district other than the district of permanent residence, the reason for doing so is mentioned in the letter from the District Administration Office issuing the citizenship, sub-section (7) of section 7 of the Civil Service Act, 2049 and section 17 of the Federal Parliament Secretariat Act, 2064. In case of marriage or relocation in the district mentioned in clause (1), a marriage registration certificate in case of marriage and open document of relocation in case of relocation and relocation of the local level body in case of relocation.
- Minimum service period till the last date of application for the relevant post in case of advertisements requiring a period of experience Must be completed. The duration of the double fee will not be calculated for the purpose of age, educational qualification, period of experience, and other qualifications.
- According to the Employees Adjustment Act, 2075, before the adjustment, R.P.A. Civil servants working in second class or similar posts will not be allowed to be candidates in this advertisement.
- Application not submitted within the time limit prescribed by the Commission or not meeting the minimum qualification or not disclosing other specified details or not paying the prescribed fee Will not be accepted
- Candidates seeking Assistant Writer should contact the concerned office of the Commission at least 7 (seven) days before the commencement of the written examination Otherwise, the Commission will not be obliged to provide support.
- Candidates who pass the written test require a permanent certificate of educational qualification, citizenship, service experience before giving an interview.
If you have any queries/feedback then feel free to comment below.