Nepal Bank Limited Vacancy 2078 for Various Positions: Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management: As per the agreement of the Public Service Commission, the following vacancies have to be filled through open competition on the basis of the approved posts of this bank for the fiscal year 2078/79; Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to fill the online application form from 2078-11-20.
Fill in all the details to be filled in the Online Form prescribed by Nepal Bank along with the Certificate of Citizenship and Transcript of the minimum educational qualification prescribed for the post to be applied, Certificate of Character, and equivalent certificate from Tribhuvan University in case of educational qualification obtained from countries other than Nepal. , Application Certificate of Experience and recently taken passport size photo and Signature Scan / Attach for the required post and pay the prescribed fee and submit the online application by 2078-12-10.
No action will be taken on the application which has not been filed within the deadline. Candidates should be responsible for filling up the online application form by mentioning false details.
(1) An online application shall be made for the post reserved for the inclusive group as follows.
A) In the case of castes listed in the Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act; On the basis of the list, but if there is more than one surname within the caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Utthan Rashtriya Pratisthan Act, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body, the certificate certified as surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer must be scanned and attached.
B) In the case of Madhesi, on the basis that the Government of Nepal has published the information in the Nepal Gazette and certified it as Madhesi by the specified organization; But until the information is published in the Nepal Gazette and the organization is not specified, the certificate certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body must be enclosed and attached.
(C) in the case of Dalits on the basis of the same list in the case of castes listed by the National Dalit Commission; However, if there is more than one surname within the caste listed by the National Dalit Commission, on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body, the certificate certified as surname within the caste listed by the Chief District Officer must be scanned and attached.
(D) In case of disability, on the recommendation of the approved physician, the certificate of disability certification from the Social Welfare Council must be scanned and attached.
(E) Permanent settlement of backward areas in Achham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu, and Humla districts; and the certificate of citizenship obtained from the concerned district and the certificate from the concerned Rural Municipality, or from the municipality certifying that they are currently residing in the same place for less than three months must be scanned and attached.
(2) Type of service: Permanent.
(3) Salary and other facilities: As per prevailing rules of the bank.
(4) Age of the candidate: By the last date of online application (i.e., 2078-12-10).
For Level 6 Assistant Manager post: 21 years completed and not exceeding 35 years.
For Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) posts: 18 years completed and not exceeding 35 years.
In the case of women and disabled candidates: not exceed the upper age limit of 40 years.
The remaining permanent employees of the bank will not be subject to the mentioned age limit.
(5) Selection Method of Candidates: Written Examination and Interview. Experimental Examination will also be conducted for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester).
(6) Other service conditions: As per Nepal Bank Limited Employee Service Regulations, 2068.
(7) Trial period: 1 year (6 months for female employees).
(8) Examination Fee:
For open group of level 6 assistant managers: Rs. 1,000 / – (one thousand) and an additional Rs. 400 / – (four hundred).
For the open group of Level 4 Assistant, Assistant (1), and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester): Rs. 800 / – (eight hundred) and additional Rs. 200
(Application fee for rejected applications due to non-compliance will not be refunded.)
(9) Procedure for payment of examination fee: Application fee should be paid through ConnectIPS / eSewa / FonePay / IMEPay / Khalti as per the instructions received after submitting the online application. Thus, the applicant will have to bear the fee himself while paying the application fee.
After paying the application fee through any of the prescribed means of payment, the applicant himself will have to confirm whether the payment is successful or not in the Online Recruitment Portal. Applications that are not “Payment Successful” by the last day of application will not be accepted.
(10) The written examination for the above posts shall be conducted by the Public Service Commission. Information regarding written examination and examination center will be published later.
(11) The selected employees shall go and work in any office/branch assigned by the bank.
(12) Candidates who pass the written examination for the posts of Level 4 Assistant and Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) shall be provided a branch selection list of the branches under the respective province during the interview. Candidates will be appointed in the branches/offices selected on the basis of preference on the basis of their final qualification. In the newly appointed branch/office, as per clause 4 of regulation 7 of Nepal Bank Limited Employees Service Regulations, service shall be provided till the following period or promotion whichever is less.
A and B group branches/offices – Minimum 5 years
Group C Branch / Office – Minimum 6 years
D and E group branches/offices – minimum 7 years
(13) When filling online application form in more than one advertisement, a separate application fee will have to be paid for each advertisement.
(14) The application form can be filled out by clicking on the Apply Online button on the Careers of Nepal Bank Limited’s website: www.nepalbank.com.np as per the instructions given there.
(15) The syllabus of the written examination is kept in the Careers Tab of Website: www.nepalbank.com.np of Nepal Bank Limited.
(16) The Bank shall have full authority to approve/reject the application and cancel the advertisement. Only candidates whose applications have been approved will be included in the examination.
(17) Any information regarding the application can be obtained from Nepal Bank Limited, Head Office, Department of Human Resource Management email: [email protected] and phone numbers 014221185 Extensions No. 210 and 407.
(18) In the case of state-wise advertisement, the candidate for anyone post shall have to submit an application only in one of the states of his choice.
(19) The written examination for the post of Level 4 Assistant shall be conducted in all the states on the same date and time.
(20) The written examination for the post of Level 3 Junior Assistant (Gold Tester) will be conducted on the same date and time in all the Provinces.
If you have any queries/feedback then feel free to comment below.